Thank you for showing interest in the product of Bavra.
WE DON'T PROVIDE ANY KIND OF WARRANTY FOR IPHONE ACCESSORIES
Bavra provides a manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty (and/or as required under applicable law) against defects for all of its Products. If a Product was purchased from the Bavra website and, at the time of purchase, contained a manufacturing defect or had been damaged by improper care prior to the time of purchase, then Bavra in its sole discretion, will repair or replace the product.
The warranty services is limited to repair or replacement of the product & is at the sole discretion of Bavra.
Proof of purchase is required to be presented for availing warranty services.
- The Bavra warranty is only applicable to the first purchaser of the Bavra products and is non- transferable.
- Bavra warranty applies only for manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions as mentioned in the manual and the purpose for which the product was designed.
- Bavra warranty coverage shall only be limited to provide repairs and solutions of the fault reported. In case a replacement is provided, it will be fulfilled with an equivalent performance device only, with or without packaging & accessories.
- If the product is determined to be defective, we will replace the product or its defective parts (with new or refurbished product).
Warranty is not applicable for the following instances:
- If the product is not used/handled as per the manual comes with the product at the time of purchase.
- If the products presented for warranty support are more than the warranty timespan mentioned above from the date of purchase mentioned in the proof of purchase.
- Any issues related look and feel, colour, intentional physical damage, low sound quality due to the accumulation of dust and dirt, deterioration of the aesthetic components due to regular wear & tear and usage.
- Purchase of the product from un-authorised persons or shopping channels.
- Sound characteristics (sound is a subjective matter and is not warranted)
- Minor faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or technical condition
- Damage due to acts of nature or God.